Search This Blog

Thursday 22 December 2022

Prayer from Philippians 4:6-7

Song

Before I knew my name, before I drew a breath
He was making ways for me
Now and everyday, in each and every step
He is making ways for me

When my heart is full of doubt
Feels like faith is running out
I've come too far to turn around
I know

God will work it out
God will work it out
One thing I know
One thing I've found
God will work it out, woah
Oh, yes, He will
Oh, things are coming together


Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6‭-‬7 NKJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I give you all the praise due to you alone

Master of the universe thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for the faith in you that continue to rise in me each day

Lord thank you for removing fear and anxiousness from my spirit man

Lord thank you for ordering my steps and destroying all unwanted situation

Father thank you because that door that seemed close is opening in a new way

Lord thank you for giving me a fresh opportunity and the victory that surrounds me 

Lord thank you for negating all evil ordinance and the perpetrators of evil occurrence

Lord thank you concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household because you will finish what you started in our lives, it will end in praise

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is working all things out for my good. I am not subjected to anxiety, depression or evil thoughts. My life is filled with divine light and grace is directing my steps always. I am victorious in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 22nd December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...