Search This Blog

Saturday 3 December 2022

Prayer from Psalms 84:10

Song

Lord I honor You 
With everything I am 
You are God alone 
There is none like You 
Lord I give You praise 
Lifting up my hands 
You deserve it all 
All I am and more 

Seasons may come and go 
Trials may come and go 
But I keep my eyes on You 
The storms may be raging 
But I'm so secure, oh Lord 
my mind is stayed on you 

For There’s no other place, I’d rather be
There’s no other place, I’d rather be
There’s no other place, I’d rather be
Than where I am right now
Lifting up my hands 

There’s no other place, I’d rather be
There’s no other place, I’d rather be
There’s no other place, I’d rather be
Than where I am right now
Lifting up my hands  


For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand [anywhere else]; I would rather stand [as a doorkeeper] at the threshold of the house of my God Than to live [at ease] in the tents of wickedness.
Psalms 84:10 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I magnify you and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages, thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your unfailing love and grace that is forever sufficient for me

Father thank you for the opportunity to study and understand your word

Lord thank you for allowing me dwell in your presence and carry your presence daily

Lord thank you for the direction and light your word shed on me, you deserve my worship

Eternal rock of ages you alone can do what no man can do open the doors of greatness and supernatural encounter unto me

Father eliminate every power contending with my  stand in you henceforth

Father show me the way to go to fulfill my purpose in life

Lord destroy every distraction in my life journey in Jesus name

Everlasting father arise over my situation and magnify yourself beyond human reason over it

Lord do a new thing in my life and fill my mouth with testimonies in Jesus name

Father instil in me the grace to worship you till eternity and beyond

Lord help me in all areas I struggle do not let me jeopardize my stand in you for worldly pleasures

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household fill  us with your supernatural grace and mercy in all aspects of life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is working in my life, the grace of God is seeing me through in life. I am a partaker of divine verities. The life I live is to the glory of God. Nothing will be impossible for me in life, all things work together for my good in all aspect. Grace has permanently removed all disgrace in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 3rd December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...