Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 December 2022

Prayer from Philippians 4;7

Hymn

 Sinners Jesus will receive;
  Sound this word of grace to all
Who the heavenly pathway leave,
  All who linger, all who fall.

  Sing it o’er and o’er again;
Christ receiveth sinful men;
Make the message clear and plain:
  Christ receiveth sinful men.


and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:7 NKJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and magnify your wonderful name

King of glory thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the peace you have given to me through your word and the holy spirit

I decree my life will not be lived in confusion or distress

I decree every unrest that may cause me pain in any aspect is removed

I decree the power of God is working around my destiny and causing a change in my life

I decree I have peace of God the surpasses the understanding of man, no longer will I live in fear

I decree my faith is increased and my strength is divinely restored

I decree every power of hell, grave and sorrow will never have dominion over me

I decree in the remaining days of this year I will sing of his praises concerning all my expectations

I decree my season to rejoice is now, no more pain, sorrow or delay

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the mercy of God has found us and caused supernatural changes in our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The peace of God that surpasses all understanding of man surrounds my life daily. I am never a candidate of evil emergency. Mercy has found me, grace has open doors for me. This is my season and time to shout and rejoice. All my expectations will manifest according to the will of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 21st December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...