Search This Blog

Friday 9 December 2022

Prayer from 1 Chronicles 29:12,14

Song by Keith Green
There is a redeemer
Jesus, God's own Son
Precious Lamb of God, Messiah
Holy One

Jesus my redeemer
Name above all names
Precious Lamb of God, Messiah
Oh, for sinners slain

Thank you, oh my father
For giving us Your Son
And leaving Your Spirit
'Til the work on Earth is done


Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all. In Your hand is power and might; and it is in Your hands to make great and to give strength to everyone. “But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to offer as generously as this? For all things come from You, and from Your own hand we have given to You.
1 Chronicles 29:12‭, ‬14 AMP

Prayer

Lord I thank you and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Glorious one thank you for your supernatural power at work in and through me

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement

Lord thank you for your unfailing love for me and for always showering me with your favour

Lord thank you for all that concerns me for silencing the enemy's decisions over it

Lord thank you for destroying evil manipulation in and around me

Abba thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, for adding another year to her years today

Lord thank you for divine provision for me in all aspects

Lord thank you for removing every disgrace and every delay in my path

Father thank you for open doors that you have set open for me in all aspects

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for wiping our tears, removing all shame and setting us in the direction ovlf victory

*Spend time to thank God*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sinshall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my saviour, my deliverer, my defence, my ever present help and my sustainer. The grace of God sees me through in all aspects of life, His word works wonders  over me. I will never be discouraged or disadvantaged, the mighty hands of God pulls me out from evil emergency. I am vicious in all I do in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 9th December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...