Search This Blog

Saturday 24 December 2022

Prayer from Psalms 119:105

Song

What shall I render to JehovahFor He has done so very much for meWhat shall I render to JehovahFor He has done so very much for me


Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.
Psalms 119:105 NKJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and give you all the praise and glory

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for your word that shines light daily on my path

Lord thank you for divine guidance and direction your word gives to me daily

Lord thank you for opening a new chapter over my life and for causing me to rejoice

Lord thank you for terminating all evil emergencies seen or unseen

Lord thank you for another time to remember your birth and the gift of salvation

Lord thank you for bringing to manifestation your promises for me

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household, for giving us beauty for ashes and oil of gladness for the spirit of fear

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is light unto my path. His name is my shield. The lord has done me well. He has given me a new song and grace to overcome on all sides. My eyes has seen the wonders of God. I am a partaker of His blessings. Glory to God!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 24th December 2022 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...