Search This Blog

Friday 16 December 2022

Prayer from 1Timothy 2:5

Song

Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,
I Timothy 2:5 NKJV


Prayer
Heavenly father I honour your name and worship your majesty

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Glorious one thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for our salvation

Lord thank you for the power in your word and your name and how it fine tunes my existence

Lord thank you for your supernatural grace that removes all disgrace from my life

Lord thank you for divine promotion that you have brought my way you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for open doors and open heaven concerning my destiny

Lord thank you for being my advocate and for silencing all opposition

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household, for destroying all evil plans concerning us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God works in my life, His name is my shield and hiding place. God has settled that which concerns me. I am victorious on every side. The grace of God has elevated me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 16th December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...