Search This Blog

Thursday 29 December 2022

Prayer from Matthew 21:21

Song

Let  Your living water flow over my soul
Let your Holy Spirit come and take control
Of every situation that has troubled my mind
All my cares and burdens on to you I roll

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Sing to the Father
Father, Father, Father
Holy Spirit
Spirit, Spirit, Spirit


Jesus replied to them, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, if you have faith [personal trust and confidence in Me] and do not doubt or allow yourself to be drawn in two directions, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen [if God wills it].
Matthew 21:21 AMP

Prayer 
Eternal rock of ages I worship you and give you all the praise

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the gift of salvation

Lord thank you for your everlasting love and grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for divine settlement that you have given to me

Lord thank you for increasing my faith in you and for allowing me to walk according to your will for me

Lord thank you for giving me grace to depend on you and not my power or might

Lord thank you for bringing to manifestation all my desires that seemed impossible

Lord thank you for cancelling all impossibilities and replacing them with possibilities

Lord thank you for giving me speed and grace for accomplishments in all I do

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for the new beginning you have given to us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The hands of God is upon my life, His light is shinning over my soul. His grace is sufficient for me in all I do. The words and promises of God are coming to fulfilment in my life. I will no longer tarry in the place of prayer without answers in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 29th December 2022


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...