Search This Blog

Sunday 4 December 2022

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17

Song by Keith Greene

Create in me a clean heart, oh God
And renew a right spirit within me
Create in me a clean heart, oh God
And renew a right spirit within me
Cast me not away from Thy presence, oh Lord
And take not Thy holy spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation
And renew a right spirit within me


For we say this to you by the Lord’s [own] word, that we who are still alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will in no way precede [into His presence] those [believers] who have fallen asleep [in death]. For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven with a shout of command, with the voice of the archangel and with the [blast of the] trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain [on the earth] will simultaneously be caught up (raptured) together with them [the resurrected ones] in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord!
1 Thessalonians 4:15‭-‬17 AMP


Prayer

I am that I am, I worship your majesty and glorify your holy name for who you are

Eternal rock of ages, thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of kings thank you for your unfailing love and supernatural power at work in and through me

Abba thank you for your word, the understanding of it and the direction it gives me daily

Father have your way in my life, manifest yourself in all I do and give me testimonies

Lord grant me grace to continue to live according to your will even when it's humanly impossible

Lord erase from my life every attribute and deeds that puts me against your will

Lord eternal arise in your mercy and terminate all unwanted situations, delay and denial causing stagnancy in any aspect of my life

Father increase the understanding of my purpose on earth to me so I won't work in direction against your will

Abba destroy all evil report that the enemy wants to use to destroy my faith in Jesus name

Father help me to stand right before you and be rapturable in Jesus name

Lord whatever will keep me in a place that will cause me to miss heaven remove from my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal increase the zeal to evangelize to others and propagate the kingdom of heaven in me in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household give us the heart that trust you, serves you and do your will at all times in Jesus mighty name amen

*Pray for people who are yet to know Christ and pray for yourself to make heaven*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shield, my buckler, my strength and my ever present help. God has set me apart for such a time like this. I live in this world but I am not of this world because the greater one lives inside of me. His mercies endures forever in all aspects of my life. I am a living testimony and grace has set me on the pinnacle of achievement, progress and visibility in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 4th December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...