Search This Blog

Saturday 10 December 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 40:31

Song by Vineyard music

Hungry I come to You
For I know You satisfy
I am empty but I know
Your love does not run dry
So I wait for You
So I wait for You

I've fallen on my knees
Offering all my needs
Jesus, You're all
This heart is living for


But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] Will gain new strength and renew their power; They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun]; They will run and not become weary, They will walk and not grow tired.
Isaiah 40:31 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I honour your name and give all praise and glory to you

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this blessed dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the clarity and strength it gives me on daily basis

Father thank you for the privilege to look up to you and wait on you always

Lord thank you for divine intervention over every situation that concerns me

Lord thank you for removing all unwanted desires and situations from my life

Abba have your way as I wait on you regarding (mention) remove all distraction and delays in Jesus name

Father eliminate every power or source of shame that wants to befall my destiny

Lord destroy all unwanted plans that is causing my life delay in any aspect

Lord renew my strength and remove all weaknesses from my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this dialy prayers all impacted by it and our household remove every delay from our journey in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working in my life, the name of Jesus is turning around my situation for the best. My period of waiting is birthing greater glory and wonders, I will never be disgraced or disappointed, His word is my guide and His name is my hiding place. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) 10th December 2022 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...