Search This Blog

Thursday 8 December 2022

Prayer from Mark 6:24-26

Song

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My comforter, my all in all
Here in the love of Christ I stand

In Christ alone who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live


She went out and said to her mother, “What shall I ask for?” And Herodias replied, “The head of John the Baptist!” And she rushed back to the king and asked, saying, “I want you to give me right now the head of John the Baptist on a platter!” The king was deeply grieved, but because of his oaths and his dinner guests [who might have regarded him as weak], he was unwilling to [break his word and] refuse her.
Mark 6:24‭-‬26 AMP

Prayer

Almighty God I thank you and give you all the praise due to you

Lord thank you for this amazing dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your awesome power at work in and through me

Lord have your way in me, show yourself mighty in my life

Lord destroy every negative and evil plot militating against my destiny

Lord every plan and decision to terminate my existence and joy destroy them henceforth

Lord eliminate every unwanted situation that has placed burden on my existence

Lord wipe away all hidden and open tears and fill my soul with joy

Lord this day cause a divine turn around over all evil decisions and report concerning me

Abba arise in your mercy over my destiny and do that which you alone are able to do

Lord over the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household destroy all unwanted news and evil perpetrators in and around us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has settled me, He has silenced all risen opposition. His truth has destroyed every lies. I am above in all situation, all accusations against me are destroyed in Jesus name. The word of God is working for me and all doors have opened for me in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 8th December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...