Search This Blog

Saturday 17 December 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 60:5

Song by Eben

At the center of it all
It's you that I see it's you that I see
At the center of it all
It's you that I see it's you that I see


There is power in your name
Miracles happen in your name
As we lift our voice in praise
It's you that I see it's you that I see

Then you shall see and become radiant, And your heart shall swell with joy; Because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you, The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you.
Isaiah 60:5 NKJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I magnify and worship your majesty for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Heavenly father thank you for your word that you release into my life on daily basis

Father thank you for divine ability to excel and fulfill purpose given to us

Lord thank you for removing every unwanted situation from our path in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing all unpleasant situation and old garments from my life in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes to see your wonders that you have set around my life

Father terminate all lingering situation that brings pain or sorrow in and around me in Jesus name

Lord destroy every plot of darkness manifesting around my destiny in Jesus name

Father according to your world let the wealth of the gentiles be turned into me in Jesus name

Lord remove all evil label and tag around my destiny henceforth

Almighty saviour destroy all manipulating spirit and words manifesting in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal today show yourself great in all that I lay my hands on

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household, remove all evil label or clothing that connects to unwanted past or unwanted future in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shield, my help, my defence and my king. The lord has spoken words about me that will manifest with speed. His word in my life will never return to Him void. I am a partaker of divine intervention of God. I live, move and breath the word of God. I will never live a purposeless life in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be (Inspired by His) © 17th December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...