Search This Blog

Monday 5 December 2022

Prayer from Deuteronomy 31:6

Good Morning

Hymn

Be glad in the Lord and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.

Rejoice, rejoice! Be glad in the Lord and rejoice!

What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail,
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.

Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.

Be glad in the Lord and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Acclaim him with trumpet and voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong.


Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble in dread before them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not fail you or abandon you.”
Deuteronomy 31:6 AMP

Prayer

Everlasting father I magnify your holy name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Prince of peace thank you for your love that you shower on me on daily basis

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your supernatural power at work in and through me

Lord thank you for instilling in me, divine confidence to overtake and rule above all challenges and opposition

Lord thank you for divine courage you have empowered me with to stand tall in all situations

Lord thank you for your enabling grace that gives me victory always

Father thank you for the new beginning you have made possible for me and for tarnishing evil expectations

Lord thank you for grace to live above all evil dictates in all aspects of life

I decree I will never be a subject of the works and workers of darkness in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the grace of God is forever sufficient for us, our lives will not be truncated suddenly in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God works in my life, the name of Jesus is my hiding place. I am a partaker of His divine verities, the power of God has set me free. I will never be bound by any known or unknown forces. I will always excel in every situation, grace has uplifted me to the level of fulfillment of purpose, this year will not know my end in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) 5th December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...