Search This Blog

Monday 26 December 2022

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 14:25

Song by Sinach

With my hands lifted unto You
And my voice singing aloud
I bless, bless Your name
With all of my heart
With my hands lifted unto You 
And my voice singing aloud 
I bless, bless Your name
With all of my heart 

I adore Your name
Precious Lord 
I adore Your name
Precious Lord 
I adore Your name 
Precious Lord Precious Lord
I adore Your name
Precious Lord



And thus the secrets of his heart are revealed; and so, falling down on his face, he will worship God and report that God is truly among you.
I Corinthians 14:25 NKJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and glorify you

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for who you are and what you do for me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your ever sufficient grace upon my life you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for your supernatural power at work in and through me

Lord henceforth fill my heart with gratitude and my voice with your worship and praise

Lord remove from me every unwanted desires that limits my purpose in life

Father increase in me the zeal to praise and worship you for the rest of my life

Father eliminate every word from the pit of hell working against your purpose over this nation and nations around this world

Lord let your supernatural love overflow in and through me

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household fill us with divine grace and abundance in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a grateful soul. The lord has done great things for me. I will never be ungrateful to Him. He has moved mountains and turn around all impossibility. The power of God has changed my life and destiny, He is making all things work for me. This season I am experiencing turn around in all areas I am overdue for it in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 26th December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...