Search This Blog

Sunday 11 December 2022

Prayer from Romans 12:15-17

Song

Great are you lord
Greatly to be praised
Greatly to be praised
Father you reign

Rejoice with those who rejoice [sharing others’ joy], and weep with those who weep [sharing others’ grief]. Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty [conceited, self-important, exclusive], but associate with humble people [those with a realistic self-view]. Do not overestimate yourself. Never repay anyone evil for evil. Take thought for what is right and gracious and proper in the sight of everyone.
Romans 12:15‭-‬17 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father the only wise and true God I honour your majesty and worship you

King of Kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies

Abba thank you for your love for me and your precious blood shed on Calvary for my salvation

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and grace to live according to your will always

Lord thank you for supernatural intervention over all that concerns 

Lord thank you for open doors and open heavens concerning every situation in my life

Lord increase in me the grace and zeal to live at peace with all men

Lord remove every judging heart, thought and attitude that is at the detriment of others from my life

Lord give me the heart that forgives others even before they offend me

Lord terminate every flesh desires and attributes that might want to stand against your promises for me or my purpose in life

I decree my life is for signs and wonders and nothing can ever be impossible for me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we will always live according to the plans of God for us, we will never repay evil for good or evil for evil because Christ is at work in us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me,  I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has given me a mind of Christ. I live daily to please the I am that I am. The hand of God is doing greater things in my life. It is my season and time for His promises to come to manifestation, Jehovah is at work in and through me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 11th December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...