Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 December 2022

Prayer from John 14:26

Song

There's nothing worth more, that will ever come close
No thing can compare, You're our living hope
Your Presence
I've tasted and seen, of the sweetest of Loves
Where my heart becomes free, and my shame is undone
In Your Presence

Holy Spirit You are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your Glory God is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by Your Presence Lord

Let us become more aware of Your Presence
Let us experience the Glory of Your Goodness


But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 14:26 NKJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I give you all the praise and glory because you are my God.

Mighty God thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Spirit of the living God, thank you for your love and exceeding grace over my life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord have your way in me, do that which you alone can do for me and in me henceforth

Holy spirit teach me all I need to know and let me begin to function with excellent spirit

I come against every spirit of frustration and forgetfulness in Jesus name

I decree I know things I need to know and I apply divine knowledge and wisdom over all situations

I decree no more limitation in my path in Jesus name

I decree it's a new dawn and new season for me henceforth

I decree grace is released upon me to do great and mighty things in all aspects of life

I decree I will never be subject to any evil manipulation spiritually or physically

I decree an end to all evil transaction consented to on my behalf or not in Jesus name

I decree all evil hold working over my spirit soul and body is destroyed

I decree I will not lack any good thing in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household, the lord is doing a new thing in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of God is at work in and through me. The holy spirit is my confidant and my teacher. The holy spirit is teaching me all I need to know, how I need to know it and excellent way of applying what He has taught me to the glory of His name. I am filled with His presence and all things are working for my good. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 20th December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...