Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 December 2022

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:24

Song

Jehovah we praise you
Jehovah we praise you
We praise your name
We praise your name
Jehovah we praise you

Faithful and absolutely trustworthy is He who is calling you [to Himself for your salvation], and He will do it [He will fulfill His call by making you holy, guarding you, watching over you, and protecting you as His own].
1 Thessalonians 5:24 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages the only wise and true God I worship you

Almighty father thank you for this glorious day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your grace that is sufficient for me in all areas

Jehovah thank you for your supernatural power at work in and through me

My father and my king thank you for making your word a divine manual for me to live an upright life

Lord thank you for setting your word above every word spoken against my destiny

Abba thank you for your supernatural favour over my destiny and household

Father in your mercy complete what you have started in my life

Lord let your unfailing love surround me and let my life be an evidence of your wonder working power

Jehovah eliminate every power of hell or Sheol working against your plan in and around me

Lord this day I want to have an encounter with you that will cause a divine turn around over my destiny

Lord terminate every grave dug by the enemy and tear off all grave clothes over my life in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household give us a heart of gratitude and remove every doubt in our walk of faith

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name


*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is at work in and through me. My life is a living testimony of His greatness and mercy. His mercy is speaking over my life, I will never be disappointed in Jesus name. All that belongs to me are locating me from far and near. this season I will harvest the manifestation of God's promises in and around me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 7th December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...