Search This Blog

Friday 1 July 2022

Prayer from Psalms 23:6

Song

I love You, Lord
For Your mercy never fails me
All my days, I've been held in Your hands
From the moment that I wake up
Until I lay my head
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

And all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

I love Your voice
You have led me through the fire
In the darkest night
You are close like no other
I've known You as a Father
I've known You as a Friend
And I have lived in the goodness of God 

And all my life You have been faithful 
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God 

'Cause Your goodness is running after
It's running after me
Your goodness is running after
It's running after me
With my life laid down
I'm surrendered now
I give You everything
'Cause Your goodness is running after
It's running after me 


Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place.
Psalm 23:6 AMPC


Prayer

Heavenly father thank you for your unfailing love for me

Lord thank you for being forever faithful even when I have been unfaithful to you

Daddy thank you for showing me daily that you love me still

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for raining your goodness and mercy upon me and all that concerns me

Lord thank you for flushing out of my system anything that is not compatible with your will for me

Lord thank you for the remaining half of this year because my expectations will not be cut off

Father thank you because this month, I will dance my dance, I will shout my shout and you will be exalted

Lord thank you because this is the beginning of greater things in my life

Lord thank you for the new doors of greatness that you have opened for me this year

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks expressly over judgement in my life

Father thank you because the plans of the wicked has been exposed and destroyed over my household and I

Lord thank you for the book of remembrance opened unto my household and I

Lord thank you for my life will remain a channel of blessings and protocols are breaking for my sake henceforth

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household nothing will by any means hurt us, we are moving higher in Jesus name

*Decree over your July 2022 what you want to see, hear and receive*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is a channel of grace that is exceeding, my light will not go off suddenly. My days on earth are marked with exceptional breakthrough. Grace has removed all disgrace, what was not working has begin to work in my life. Eyes have not seen, ears haven't heard, neither has it entered into the hearts of man what God is doing for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 1st July 2022 

Happy New Month 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...