Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 July 2022

Prayer from Galatians 2:20

Song by Michael W Smith

Oh God, You are my God
Oh God, You are my God
And I will ever praise You
Oh God, You are my God
Oh God, You are my God
And I will ever praise You

I will seek You in the morning
And I will learn to walk in Your ways
And Step by step You'll lead me
And I will follow You all of my days

I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
Galatians 2:20 AMPC

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and bless your holy name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for divine purification and enablement you've released upon me

Lord thank you for your word and divine understanding endowed on me through you word

Father thank you for grace to live by faith and not by sight

Lord thank you for the Holy spirit that teaches me  and empowers me daily

Lord give me continuous grace to live above destructive habits of the flesh

Father do not let me ever rely on my own understanding give me divine understanding that helps me live a worthy life

I decree I am impenetrable for evil works of darkness in Jesus name

I decree I will never be candidate of evil reports and ordinance

I decree all I lay my hands on prospers in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grace of God leads us always in this race of life in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is alive in me, He is the director of my life. The king of kings has destroyed all unwanted situation in and around me. I live by faith and not by sight because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in this world. God has fought and won the battle for me, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 12th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...