Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 July 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 43:19-20

Song by Don Moen

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way



For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. The wild animals in the fields will thank me, the jackals and owls, too, for giving them water in the desert. Yes, I will make rivers in the dry wasteland so my chosen people can be refreshed.
Isaiah 43:19‭-‬20 NLT

Prayer
Heavenly father I worship you and honour your holy name

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your love and superabundant grace upon my life

Lord make a way for me in areas I have waited too long

Lord orchestrate my path to the level of destiny fulfillment

Father destroy every hinderance in my journey henceforth

Lord eliminate all plans set to keep me below the level you have planned for me

Abba erase every evil handwriting causing repetition of unwanted circumstances

Lord arise over (mention) let me experience divine turn around

Holy spirit do an new thing for me, eliminate all delay in my journey

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household make a way for us and open new doors of promotion for us

*Pray over areas you desire an open door*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is working all things out for my good. He has opened the chapter of remembrance concerning me. The lord has made a new way for me, I walk in the path of victory. Everything works for my good, this is my season of unending breakthrough in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 19th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...