Search This Blog

Saturday 9 July 2022

Prayer from 1 Samuel 2:2

Song

Covenant  keeping God
There is no one like you
Alpha and Omega
There is no one like you

There is none holy like the Lord, there is none besides You; there is no Rock like our God.
1 Samuel 2:2 AMPC

Prayer

Everlasting father I worship and magnify you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful privilege to be called your child

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of glory thank you for your divine purpose that is manifesting in my life

Abba thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me in all aspect

Lord thank you for lifting me to the level of destiny fulfillment

Father thank you for terminating all unwanted situation in and around me

Lord thank you for destroying all unwanted plans millitating against my glory

Father thank you for healing and divine health that you have endowed me with

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household for the new things you have started in our lives  that can't be stopped by any man

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has fought and won all battles for me, He has given me victory on all sides. No one is like the covenant keeping God. He changes things but He never change, He is my sustainer. Hallelujah?*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 9th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...