Search This Blog

Saturday 16 July 2022

Prayer from Psalms 63:1-3

Hymn

Oh Lord my God,
When I in awesome wonder
Consider all
The works Thy Hand hath made,
I see the stars,
I hear the mighty thunder,
Thy pow'r throughout
The universe displayed,

When through the woods
And forest glades I wander
I hear the birds
Sing sweetly in the trees,
When I look down
From lofty mountain grandeur
And hear the brook
And feel the gentle breeze,

Then sings my soul,
My Savior God, to Thee,
How great Thou art!
How great Thou art!
Then sings my soul,
My Savior God, to Thee,
How great Thou art!
How great Thou art!


O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you in this parched and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in your sanctuary and gazed upon your power and glory. Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you!
Psalms 63:1‭-‬3 NLT


Prayer

Heavenly father I honour your name and magnify you because you re my God

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your word that enlightens me daily

Lord eternal thank you for your supernatural power at work in and through me

Lord my soul thirst for you fill me up with more of you and less of the world

Father fine-tune my spirit man to always function according to your will and purpose for me

Father remove every dry and weariness from my path henceforth

Lord ignite in me the grace to walk and work in your will and never be inundated by the perishing world

Abba renew my mind with your word, flush out every soul destroying words that ruminates in my mind

Lord empower me to trust and obey you for the rest of my life even when it's humanly inconvenient

Father ignite my faith to always function according to your precepts

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household meet us at the point of our needs in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am the light that can never be hidden, a city built upon the Hill. Christ Jesus is the solid rock which I stand on, I will never fall, I will never fail, I will never be disappointed, I will never be disadvantaged. His grace is forever sufficient for me, what has been impossible my God is making them possible henceforth in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 16th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...