Search This Blog

Friday 29 July 2022

Prayer from Acts 9:11

Song by Martha Munizzi

There is a sweet anointing in this sanctuary
There is a stillness in the atmosphere;
Come and lay down the burdens you have carried
For in the sanctuary, God is here

He is here
He is here to break the yoke
And lift the heavy burden
He is here
He is here to heal the hopeless heart
And bless the broken

Oh come and lay down
The burdens you have carried
For in this sanctuary, God is here

The Lord said, “Go over to Straight Street, to the house of Judas. When you get there, ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul. He is praying to me right now.
Acts of the Apostles 9:11 NLT

Prayer

Everlasting Father the one and true God I worship you

Eternal rock of ages I honour your majesty and give you all the praise due to you

Mighty God thank you for this day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for removing all burdens and for giving me a new song

Father thank you for breaking all protocols for my sake

King of glory thank you for fine-tuning my life and for giving me victory on all sides

Father thank you for qualifying me where I have been written off and for giving me a second chance

Father thank you for divine location and for meeting me at the point of my need

Lord thank you for casting down all evil walls erected against my destiny

Abba thank you for destroying all manipulation of the wicked 

Father thank you for silencing all opposing force and for making me victorious above the plans of opposers

Lord thank you for this new season of divine encounter that birth all round testimonies

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for the open doors and for ushering me into a greater place of uncommon breakthrough

*Give thanks to God in advance*

Thank you Holy spirit for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is doing wonders in my life. My God is able, all burdens have been taken off me. I am free, I have divine liberty. Nothing can hold me down, Jesus paid the price. I will never be a captive to anyone or any authority physically or spiritually in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 29th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...