Search This Blog

Sunday 17 July 2022

Prayer from Matthew 24:35

Song by Pastor Saki

Heaven and earth adore You
Angels bow before You
Singing glory to the king
Lamb upon the throne
We lift holy hands in worship
And we give You all the praise
Alpha and Omega
The beginning and the end

I give You all the glory
I give You all the honour
I give You all the worship
You deserve the praise
I give You all the glory
Adoration to Your name
You deserve it all
You deserve it all


Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear.
Matthew 24:35 NLT

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

King of kings thank you for this day and grace of life

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your love and divine intervention in my life

Father thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord concerning all you've spoken over my life destroy all delays

Father wherever unbelief is settling into my destiny terminate it

Father over this nation let your will only stand beyond human compression

Father you have the final say rewrite what has been written contrary to your will in my destiny

Father uproot all seeds of doubt and unbelief in and around me

Lord henceforth open the door that will orchestrate the opening of doors in my life

I destroy all authorities of negativity over my lineage henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household we are secured in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the almighty henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Heaven and earth may pass but God's promises for me stands. He lives in me and my mind is renewed by His word. I have a new song to sing because God has caused a turn around to take place in me. I am victorious. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 17th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...