Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 July 2022

Prayers from Hebrews 13:20

Good Morning

Song

I worship you almighty God
There is none like you
I worship you oh Prince of peace
That is all I love to do
I give you praise for you are my righteousness
I worship you almighty God
There is none like you


Now may the God of peace [Who is the Author and the Giver of peace], Who brought again from among the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, by the blood [that sealed, ratified] the everlasting agreement (covenant, testament), 
Hebrews 13:20 AMPC


Prayer

Heavenly father my help and eternal hope I worship your majesty

King of glory thank you for this dawn and grace of life

Abba, have mercy on me and forgive my short coming

Lord take preeminence over my destiny and have your way in all I do

Father, increase in me the thirst for your word and more of you

Father give me spiritual understanding to handle situations beyond human reasoning

Lord eleminate every power contending with my glory

Father direct my steps to souls that are yet to be won and grant me the utterance to speak your word to them 

Lord fill my heart with the outpouring power of the Holy spirit .

Spirit of the living God guide my utterance do not let me utter words that condems your will in my life

Father this day, break protocols for my sake let all things work for my good

Lord put an end to any form of delay, refusal,rejection and denial in all aspects of my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household open the book of remembrance and cause a divine turn around in our lives henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has removed all veil of delay and denial from my path. The lord has opened a new chapter of greatness in my life. I will never be disappointed, I will never be disgraced my days are filled with supernatural occurrence and unending testimonies in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 26th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...