Search This Blog

Thursday 28 July 2022

Prayer from Jeremiah 32:27

Good Morning

Song by Victor Thompson

Dependable!! Dependable God
It doesn’t matter what comes my way you are still God
International!! International God.
Everything is working out for my good

Dependable!! Dependable God
It doesn’t matter what comes my way you are still God.
International!! International God
Everything is working out for my good.
You love me too much
Oh oh oooo
Too much oh
Too much oh Excess love oh


“I am the Lord, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?
Jeremiah 32:27 NLT

Prayer

Everlasting father the reliable king and awesome ruler I worship your majesty

King of glory thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your love and grace that is forever sufficient for me

Abba thank you for divine guidance and support you grant unto me on daily basis

Abba thank you for your unfailing love that you shower upon my household and I

Father thank you for your word that daily reminds me of how magnificent your power is

Lord concerning all that burdens my heart manifest yourself

Lord eliminate every doubt that wants to keep me in a position below your will for me

Father no matter what comes my way let my faith in you continue to rise

Lord in all circumstances let me shout for victory in Jesus name

Abba terminate every opposition that is questioning my faith and gathering that gloats over my destiny

Lord over this nation and nations around the world arise and terminate all evil agendas

Father erase all negative and evil ordinances that stands against my destiny henceforth

Father in your name I claim my victory on all sides and I will never be defeated in Jesus name

Mighty God concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household manifest yourself over all risen mountain before us turn them to stepping stones and levelled ground in Jesus name

*Pray about those situation that burdens your heart*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is so good to me, He is my defence and defender. His grace surrounds me and it is forever sufficient for me. My God has fine-tuned my destiny and moved me away from the plans of the wicked. Grace of God has spoken over all disgrace. I am living in His will above the dictates of the wicked one because Jesus is alive and in control of my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 28th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...