Search This Blog

Sunday 10 July 2022

Prayer from 2 Kings 6:17

Song by Don Moen
 
Lord You seem so far away
A million miles or more it feels today
And though I haven't lost my faith
I must confess right now
That it's hard for me to pray
But I don't know what to say
And I don't know where to start
But as You give the grace
With all that's in my heart

I will sing I will praise
Even in my darkest hour
Through the sorrow and the pain
I will sing I will praise
Lift my hands to honor You
Because Your Word is true
I will sing

Lord it's hard for me to see
All the thoughts and plans You have for me
But I will put my trust in You
Knowing that You died to set me free
But I don't know what to say
And I don't know where to start
But as You give the grace
With all that's in my heart

I will sing I will praise
Even in my darkest hour
Through the sorrow and the pain
I will sing I will praise
Lift my hands to honor You
Because Your Word is true
I will sing

Then Elisha prayed, Lord, I pray You, open his eyes that he may see. And the Lord opened the young man's eyes, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
2 Kings 6:17 AMPC

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your name and worship your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace to be alive

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of kings thank you for your divine provision for me always

Father thank you for releasing the host of angels to watch over me

Father thank you for always showing me that you are closer and nearer to me than I can imagine

Lord in all weaknesses let your strength uphold me and make me victorious

Lord when and where challenges become fierce release the courage of divine help in me

Lord where the enemy has been roaring silent the roaring and give me victory as you win the battle for me

I decree no matter the stage I am in life or situation I will never succumb to the desires of the wicked

I cancel all evil ordinance written against my progress and destiny

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are untouchable and immovable by works of darkness in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am victorious on all sides. I have victory over all weakness, God is my divine strength. I am moving in the path the lord has opened for me. I am a Victor over sickness, diseases, and infirmities in Jesus name. All hands of rejection has been cut off. Glory to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 10th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...