Search This Blog

Sunday 24 July 2022

Prayer from Psalms 95:7-8

Song

You are the lord, 
Let your name be glorified
You are the lord, 
Let your name be glorified
We give you glory
And honour
You are the lord
Let your name be glorified

For He is our God and we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand. Today, if you will hear His voice, Harden not your hearts as at Meribah and as at Massah in the day of temptation in the wilderness, 
Psalm 95:7‭-‬8 AMPC

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your name and worship you

King of kings thank you for this new dawn and grace of life

Mighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father , help me never to depend on my ability only

Lord increase the strength in me, remove all weaknesses from my life

Father increase my faith in you and never let me fall prey of plans of the wicked

Father remove all stone hearted behaviour from my life

Lord I stand in gap for those yet to know you this day touch their hearts

Lord in my household, community  and nation let there be a divine revival that leads to massive should winning

Lord destroy all tactics the enemy wants to use to keep me against your will forever

Lord arrise and destroy all forms of slavery spiritual or physical that affects my destiny

Lord ignite your will in my lineage, let the fire of your love fill our souls

Father help me to live uprightly untill I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our existence be filled with divine grace to overcome and do greater works till we see you in glory in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shield, my buckler and ever present help. My God is my king and my sustainer. God is everything I have and need. He causes things to work for my good. Everywhere I go light of God shines through my path and I encounter divine favour in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 24th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...