Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 July 2022

Prayer from Psalms 37:1-4

Song

Your name is a strong tower Jesus
To you belong all power Jesus
Whenever I call your name 
You make a way
Your name is a strong tower Jesus


Don’t worry about the wicked or envy those who do wrong. For like grass, they soon fade away. Like spring flowers, they soon wither. Trust in the Lord and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper. Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires.
Psalms 37:1‭-‬4 NLT


Prayer

Father I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your bloodshed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages have your way in my life and glorify yourself in all i do

Lord eliminate every power of failure and lack in my life

Lord destroy all roots of worrying from my life henceforth

Lord increase the grace to trust in you even when I can't see or feel what you're doing in my life

Lord destroy every joy killer that wants to sow evil seeds either physically or spiritually in me

Lord from today let me encounter new level of divine guidance and favour

Father guide my utterance remove all that doesn't glorify you from my mind and thought process

Lord this day and the rest of this year surprise me with unending victory in Jesus name

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household it's a new dawn of grace and victory in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of God, sanctified for greater works. The spirit of God is at work in me always. I am never a victim of the works of darkness. My destiny can never be truncated, I am victorious always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 13th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...