Search This Blog

Thursday 21 July 2022

Prayer from Revelations 22:13

Song

You are alpha and omega
We worship you our lord 
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised


I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”
Revelation 22:13 NLT


Prayer

Almighty father I honour your name and return all glory due to you alone

King of kings thank you for this day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word and grace to be your child

Lord thank you because you know the end before the beginning began

Lord thank you because you have silenced all opposition against me

Father thank you for your unending love for me for disgracing evil petition against me

Lord for as many power threatening to see my end put an end to them henceforth

Lord destroy all spirit of laziness and backwardness over my destiny

Abba terminate all arrows of stagnation that wants to keep me in a position against my destiny in this life journey

Father order my steps and deeds, do not let me fall prey of desires of the wicked

Father over every situation that burdens my heart, give me joy because you know how it will end

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our joy overflow and terminate all unwanted power against our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The alpha and omega is at work in and through me. Nothing surprise the lord in my life because he fine-tuned my destiny. I have joy like a river and peace like an ocean. God has settled all the cases risen over my destiny, He has made me a conqueror, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 21st July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...