Search This Blog

Monday 4 July 2022

Prayer from Galatians 5:13

Song

Jehovah is your name
Jehovah is your name
Mighty warrior great in battle
Jehovah is your name

For you, brethren, were [indeed] called to freedom; only [do not let your] freedom be an incentive to your flesh and an opportunity or excuse [for selfishness], but through love you should serve one another.
Galatians 5:13 AMPC

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages  thank you for this wonderful new dawn

Abba thank you for your love showered daily on me

Father thank you for grace that is exceedingly available for me

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for instilling your truth and fear in me through your word

Abba have your way give me victory in all my endeavour

I decree I do not live under the bondage and limitations of fear in Jesus name

Lord announce your glory over my destiny where I can or can't reach

King of kings eleminate every attributes of confinement working against my liberty spiritually or physically

Father flush out all impediment of sin and sickness from my lineage

Father this day I want to encounter your hand over(mention)  in Jesus name

I decree from today all evil news are cancelled, I receive pleasant surprises of good news from all aspect of life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are soaring higher and excelling against all odds in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I rule above the systems and authorities of natural man.Christ dwells in me and He is in charge of my destiny. My life can never be kept in any cage, physically or spiritually because my liberty is divine. I am a conqueror and an overcomer in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 4th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...