Search This Blog

Monday 25 July 2022

Prayer from Acts 7:30-33

Song by Maverick City

God of Abraham
You're the God of covenant
And of faithful promises
Time and time again
You have proven
You'll do just what You said

Though the storms may come and the winds may blow
I'll remain steadfast
And let my heart learn, when You speak a word
It will come to pass

Great is Your faithfulness to me
Great is Your faithfulness to me
From the rising sun to the setting same
I will praise Your name
Great is Your faithfulness to me


And when forty years had gone by, there appeared to him in the wilderness (desert) of Mount Sinai an angel, in the flame of a burning bramblebush. When Moses saw it, he was astonished and marveled at the sight; but when he went close to investigate, there came to him the voice of the Lord, saying, I am the God of your forefathers, the God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob. And Moses trembled and was so terrified that he did not venture to look. Then the Lord said to him, Remove the sandals from your feet, for the place where you are standing is holy ground and worthy of veneration.
Acts 7:30‭-‬33 AMPC

Prayer

Heavenly father I honour your majesty and worship you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for divine intervention that I am encountering in my life

Lord henceforth speak to me audibly, I want to hear from you

Father instill in me grace to move above all limitations

Father uproot from me every doubt or uncertainty that wants to take me away from the place of divine intervention

Lord arise over my situation and cause a divine turn around to take place beyond human reasoning

Father erase every attributes of negativity lurking around my destiny known or unknown

Father meet me at the point of my need where I have lost all hope

Father open the doors of divine opportunity and breakthrough for me henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will not lack in any aspect of life in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is in charge of my life, His word is working in me. Grace is released into me. The power of the Most High has started a new thing in me. I am forever victorious and favoured on all sides. Christ has opened a new door of breakthrough and divine intervention for me. Hallelujah!*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 25th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...