Search This Blog

Thursday 7 July 2022

Prayer from Hebrews 11:1-2

Hymn

My faith looks up to thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray
Take all my guilt away
O let me from this day
Be wholly thine!

May thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart
My zeal inspire!
As thou hast died for me
O may my love to thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire!

When life's dark maze I tread
And griefs around me spread
Be thou my guide
Bid darkness turn to day
Wipe sorrow's tears away
Nor let me ever stray
From thee aside


NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses]. For by [faith–trust and holy fervor born of faith] the men of old had divine testimony borne to them and obtained a good report.
Hebrews 11:1‭-‬2 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages the only wise God I worship you

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days my faith is in you never let me be put to shame

Lord increase the zeal to walk by faith on daily basis in me and not by sight

Father terminate the powers that works tirelessly to shame my glory

Lord erase all evil ordinance that is testing my faith and ability in you

Lord eternal expose all evil perpetration that is causing me pain in any aspect of life

Father concerning (mention) ignite my faith to totally trust you to perfect it

King of kings eliminate every unwanted situation causing me to panic in any way

Father over(mention) give me good news beyond the imagination of men

I decree I will never be disappointed or disadvantaged the power of God is working in and through me

I decree all my expectations are receiving speed to manifest in this month in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grace to overcome and recover is working in our lives

*Begin to decree by faith all your heart desires and believe it is settled as you decree*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My faith looks up to the rock of ages, my life is dependent on His wonder working power. My season to rejoice, to be celebrated and receive in abundance is now. God is in control of all that concerns me. I will never be put to shame or disgraced in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 7th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...