Search This Blog

Monday 11 July 2022

Prayer from Romans 5:1-2

Good Morning

Hymn

My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
  Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
  Be wholly Thine.

May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
  My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
  A living fire.

While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
  Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
  From Thee aside.

All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
  Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
  Transform my soul.

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Romans 5:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer

Father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life  in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your divine grace upon my life and opportunity to be your child

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sins and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord ignite in me faith that stand above all situations in Jesus name

Lord eliminate every power that reduce my joy to sadness in Jesus name

Lord increase in me the grace to rejoice always

Lord eternal destroy all works of darkness militating against your purpose for me in life in Jesus name

I decree this week I will have an encounter with God in all aspects nothing will be impossible for me in Jesus name

I decree I have divine access into areas of upliftment henceforth in all aspect of my life

I decree every evil report is permanently negated over my life and household in Jesus name

I decree I have divine upliftment in all aspects of life henceforth in Jesus name

I decree all doors are opened for me, things are working together for my good in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree my mouth will be filled with unending songs of praise that will cause  divine turn around in and around

I decree concerning the plans that I have it will not be aborted suddenly in Jesus mighty name

Father concerning this nation and nations around the world let your peace rule and your will be done beyond any human dictation in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted it and our household, we are moving higher into the level of destiny fulfillment in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My faith is ignited by the word of God. I live in His divine grace and I excel in all that I do. I know what to do, how to do and when to do it. I am set free from all pain and shame because Christ is alive inside of me. I am a conqueror, I have divine liberty nothing can hold me down in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 11th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...