Search This Blog

Saturday 30 July 2022

Prayer from Ezra 8:23

Song by Don Moen

Hear our prayer
We are your children and
We've gathered here today
We've gathered here to pray

Hear our cry, Lord we need your mercy
And we need your grace today
Hear us as we pray

Our father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name'
Our father hear us from heaven
Forgive our sins we pray

So we fasted and earnestly prayed that our God would take care of us, and he heard our prayer.
Ezra 8:23 NLT


Prayer

Everlasting father I worship your majesty and honour you for being my God

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies

Lord thank you for your divine power at work in and through me

Lord thank you for the gift of prayer and assurance that you hear me when I call you

Lord this day over every situation I need help arise and help me

Father erase every doubt that wants to steal my joy and faith in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot whatever seed or plantation that wants to cause me tears over any aspect of my life

Father arise and help me do not let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel terminate all power working against my destiny in Jesus name

Lord as I pray to you let me have my testimonies as evidence henceforth

Father as this month is coming to an end let prayerlessness and weariness come to an end in my life

Lord in the remaining hours of July 2022 give me a significant testimony that will be evidence that you heard me in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household manifest your power over all our petitions and crown our period of waiting with Victory in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my helper, He has heard my cry and put an end to unwanted situation. God has lifted me high above all powers, principalities and works of darkness. The king of kings is making all things work for me because He is forever faithful. I am blessed because God knows my name and hears me when I call. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 30th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...