Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 July 2022

Prayer from Galatians 5:22-24

Song

Holy Holy Holy, Holy Holy Holy
Holy is the Lord
Wonderful wonderful wonderful
Wonderful wonderful wonderful
Wonderful is the Lord


But the fruit of the [Holy] Spirit [the work which His presence within accomplishes] is love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper, forbearance), kindness, goodness (benevolence), faithfulness, Gentleness (meekness, humility), self-control (self-restraint, continence). Against such things there is no law [that can bring a charge]. And those who belong to Christ Jesus (the Messiah) have crucified the flesh (the godless human nature) with its passions and appetites and desires.
Galatians 5:22‭-‬24 AMPC

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your name and give you praise for who are in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for the salvation of my soul and for being my saviour

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah fill my heart with more of you in all aspects of my life

Lord replace every works of flesh with the fruits of the spirit 

Lord remove every understanding of human that wants to becloud the supernatural knowledge of God in me

Father let the Holy ghost fire consume every works of flesh that has inundated my life in any aspect

Father help me to keep standing upright and walk according to your will in Jesus name

Lord silence all evil noise and evil calls working against my destiny

I decree this race of life I am on, I will finish well and strong, my light will not go off suddenly

I decree my prayers will not be futile I will bear evidence of my prayers as testimonies in Jesus name

I decree my potentials in life will not be destroyed by any known or unknown authority in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world evil manipulation is exposed and destroyed in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will fulfill our purpose of creation in Jesus mighty name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have Zoe life, the life of God is in me. I am filled with His grace and glory. I live a life of excellence, I live in His will. The lord has replaced all works of flesh with the fruit of the spirit. This season of my life, I do not act on physical knowledge or ability only. I am filled with supernatural understanding and ability henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 5th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...