Search This Blog

Sunday 3 July 2022

Prayer from Psalms 34:1-3

Good Morning

Song by Joe Pace

I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
He's good, so good, real good
Each and every day of my life
I'll bless the Lord for He's good

I WILL bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My life makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble and afflicted hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together.
Psalm 34:1‭-‬3 AMPC


Prayer

Almighty father I honour your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your unfailing and supernatural love for me

Lord thank you for your hand that delivers and saves me from all harm

Lord thank you for filling my mouth with songs of praise

I decree my reasons for thanksgiving will never become reason to be sorrowful

I decree my life is encountering a new beginning henceforth

I decree grace to overcome and be victorious has been released upon me henceforth

I decree this month things align for me in all areas I will not labour in vain

I decree I shall gather to celebrate and rejoice I will not gather to mourn in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household sounds of celebration will not cease in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will bless the lord throughout my life and His praises will always be in my mouth. My life is filled with new songs and grace is available for me always. I am a living testimony because God is doing exceedingly abundantly above all I can think or ask for in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 3rd July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...