Search This Blog

Friday 8 July 2022

Prayer from Psalms 121:1,4-8

Song

I will lift up mine eyes to the hills
From whence cometh my help
My help cometh from the Lord,
The Lord which made heaven and earth


He said, He would not suffer thy foot,
Thy foot to be moved
The Lord that keepeth thee,
He will not slumber nor sleep


Oh the Lord is thy keeper the Lord is thy shade
Upon thy right hand, upon thy right hand
No the sun shall not smite thee by day,
Nor the moon by night
He shall preserve thy soul, even forevermore
My help, my help, my help,
All of my help cometh from the Lord


I WILL lift up my eyes to the hills [around Jerusalem, to sacred Mount Zion and Mount Moriah]–From whence shall my help come? Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand [the side not carrying a shield]. The sun shall not smite you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all evil; He will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore. 
Psalm 121:1‭, ‬4‭-‬8 AMPC

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your name and magnify you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Mighty God thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Father thank you for always being my help and sustainer

Lord thank you because you never sleep nor slumber and you have brought me through with victory

Lord thank you for permanent victory over(mention) you deserve all the glory

Father thank you for open doors that your divine help has opened up for me henceforth

Lord thank you because in this new month I will have a new song as you favour me in all aspect

Father thank you for tormenting and terminating all tormentors and persecutors of my destiny

Lord thank you for the eternal victory of salvation that I have

Father thank you for total deliverance from sickness and pain because it shall not have dominion over me

Lord thank you for your unfailing love that rules above all loathe in my life

Abba thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for victory that can never be stolen away from us that you have given us permanently

*Begin to thank God for divine help over your life*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Lord you are my help and ever reliable source thank you. I am never a victim of the disappointment orchestrated from the pit of hell. My life is a place of divine occurrence, what has seemed impossible God is making them possible. Today I begin to receive good news all around me. The long term stigma is permanently erased. I am a Victor, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 8th July 2022



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...