Search This Blog

Friday 15 July 2022

Prayer from Psalms 106:8-12

Song by CeCe Winans

They say this mountain can't be moved
They say these chains will never break
But they don't know You like we do
There is power in Your name

We've heard that there is no way through
We've heard the tide will never change
They haven't seen what You can do
There is power in Your name
So much power in Your name

Move the unmovable
Break the unbreakable
God we believe
God we believe for it

From the impossible
We'll see a miracle
God we believe
God we believe for it

We know that hope is never lost (oh)
For there is still an empty grave
God we believe no matter what
There is power in Your name
So much power in Your name


Even so, he saved them— to defend the honor of his name and to demonstrate his mighty power. He commanded the Red Sea to dry up. He led Israel across the sea as if it were a desert. So he rescued them from their enemies and redeemed them from their foes. Then the water returned and covered their enemies; not one of them survived. Then his people believed his promises. Then they sang his praise.
Psalms 106:8‭-‬12 NLT


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your majesty and honour your name for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for divine grace and your abundance showered on me daily

Father thank you because with you the unchangeable situation changes

Father in your name miracles happen over this(mention) let me encounter the miraculous

Lord remove every doubt that wants to sabotage my faith in anyway

Lord where things have been stagnant or moving in circles that needs progression in my life, intervene now in Jesus name

Lord deliver me with your supernatural hands from all unpleasant occurrence and situation in Jesus name

Father henceforth put an end to every but or evil label that is making life unbearable for me in any way

Lord whatever the enemy is using to keep me below the level you want for me henceforth remove them

Father uproot whatever is growing against your wish in my household in Jesus name

Father even the desert can not stop your supernatural provision of water, whatever the economy is be my source

Lord henceforth let me encounter supernatural growth, healing and promotions in all areas in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household terminate all source of sadness in Jesus name amen

*Pray over all areas you desire change*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power in the name of Jesus is turning things around for me and causing all situations to favour me. It's a new dawn of divine blessings, new opportunities and breakthrough. I am favoured always, never a victim because in Christ I live move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 15th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...