Search This Blog

Monday 18 July 2022

Prayer from Matthew 21:21-22

Song

Above all powers above all kings
Above all nature and all created things
Above all wisdom and all the ways of man
You were here before the world began

Above all kingdoms above all thrones
Above all wonders the world has ever known
Above all wealth and treasures of the earth
There's no way to measure what You're worth

Crucified laid behind a stone
You lived to die rejected and alone
Like a rose trampled on the ground
You took the fall and thought of me
Above all (repeat 3x)


Then Jesus told them, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don’t doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it.”
Matthew 21:21‭-‬22 NLT


Prayer

King of kings I honour your majesty and worship you for who you are

Almighty God thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient and speaks over all situations

Father thank you for instilling your faith in me and ability to trust and obey you

Father henceforth grant me grace to always work by faith and not by sight

I destroy all doubt that wants to ridicule my faith in Christ

I decree as I walk by faith this week I will carry the evidence of all I pray and hope for

I decree whatever I do henceforth yields positive reports in Jesus name

I decree all evil written ordinance over my destiny and lineage is destroyed

I decree I have a new level of progress in all that I do

I decree by His grace and faith in Christ I receive good news from all areas

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, our faith is active we will never be dormant physically spiritually and all aspects of life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have faith in the living God. He is orchestrating my steps and He has granted me divine utterance. All that I prayed and hope for, receives speed to manifest henceforth. Nothing will be impossible for me. Jesus has settled it all and I am a testifier of His wonderful works. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 18th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...