Search This Blog

Sunday 31 July 2022

Prayer from Revelations 1:8

Song

You are Alpha and Omega, sing
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
Sing it again

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praise

We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

“I am the Alpha and the Omega—the beginning and the end,” says the Lord God. “I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come—the Almighty One.”
Revelation 1:8 NLT

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and magnify your name because of who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your ever present help made available to me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for being the beginning and the end, and for knowing all that my life entails

Jehovah lead me in the path of righteousness and let my life please you henceforth

Lord remove every attributes of self and flesh that might want to keep me away from your promises

Father direct me in the path of destiny fulfillment and never let me fall prey of the works of darkness

Father go ahead of me, teach me what to do, how to do it and when to do it.

Father eliminate pride and the works of flesh that might want to keep me away from your promises

Father arise over this nation fine-tune all that concerns us and destroy the activities of darkness

Lord at the end of my sojourn here on earth count me worthy to reign with you in Heaven

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household as July 2022 ends today, let all unpleasant situations in our lives come to an end

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is alive inside of me. God is at work in and through me because He is the alpha and omega. The lord has removed all confusion from my path and lifted me to the height of visibility and destiny fulfillment. Grace speaks over my life and I will never be disadvantaged in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 31st July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...