Search This Blog

Thursday 14 July 2022

Prayer from Romans 8:28-30

Song by Maverick City

Before I knew my name, before I drew a breath
He was making ways for me
Now and everyday, in each and every step
He is making ways for me

When my heart is full of doubt
Feels like faith is running out
I've come too far to turn around
I know

God will work it out
God will work it out
One thing I know
One thing I've found
God will work it out, woah
Oh, yes, He will
Oh, things are coming together

Pushing past the fear, fighting to relief
He is making ways for me
And He won't let me down, never ever leave
He's still making ways for me

When my heart is full of doubt
It feels like faith is running out
I've come too far to turn back 'round
I know (I know)


And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And having chosen them, he called them to come to him. And having called them, he gave them right standing with himself. And having given them right standing, he gave them his glory.
Romans 8:28‭-‬30 NLT

Prayer

My father and my God I worship your name and glorify you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this excellent day and grace to be alive

Lord thank you for your unfailing and unwavering love for me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba henceforth magnify yourself in all that I do beyond my imagination

Father I commit all that burdens my heart unto you, do that which you alone can do

Lord eliminate every doubt in the place of prayer from my life

Father henceforth let all things work together for my good

Father whatever has caused me to cry for long today let there be divine turn around over them

Father intervene in all situations in and around me, glorify yourself over them

Lord heal this nation and nations around the world, let your will only rule in all aspects

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household let every unwanted news come to an end give us pleasant surprises in all we desire in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is working in my life, His word is my light. He is my strong tower and strength. I hide in the lord all the days of my life and I am impenetrable for evil works and authorities of darkness. My life is a living testimony of the wonder working power of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 14th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...