Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 July 2022

Prayer from Acts 2:38

Song by CeCe Winans

Holy Spirit, come and fill this place
Bring us healing with Your warm embrace
Show Your power make Your presence known
Holy Spirit, come fill this place
Holy Spirit, come fill this place

My heart is longing just to hear from You
My soul is waiting to know someone who
Can take us higher help us make it through
So will You please come and set us free

Holy Spirit, come and fill this place
Bring us healing with Your warm embrace
Show Your power, make Your presence known
Holy Spirit, come fill this place

Breath of God we need a touch from You
Shine down on us with the light of truth
Stir our hearts and set our spirit free
Holy Spirit, come fill this place
Holy Spirit, come fill this place

Our hearts are hungry for Your perfect peace
Our souls are thirsty for the joy You bring
So send Your glory make Your praise complete
Send down the rain, touch us once again


And Peter answered them, Repent (change your views and purpose to accept the will of God in your inner selves instead of rejecting it) and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of and release from your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Acts 2:38 AMPC


Prayer

Almighty father thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

King of kings thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Rock of ages thank you for your protection over my life

Lord thank you for filling my life with your presence

Lord henceforth let me experience the leading of the Holy spirit more in all I do

Spirit of the living God guide my utterance and all my desires

Father uproot from my life all that doesn't glorify you in me

Jehovah erase all evil ordinance and assignment set to keep me against your will for me

Abba in all that I do, direct me do not let me function under deception

Father let your divine covering tabernacle over my destiny henceforth

I decree I am hidden in the secret place of the most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty

I decree I have divine wisdom knowledge and understanding to do things according to the plans of God

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grace is released upon us to fulfill purpose in life

*Begin to ask for the Holy Spirit to take control over your entire existence*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of the living God dwells inside of me. My life is hidden in the word of God. I do not live in this world on my natural knowledge. I have supernatural knowledge. I know what to do and how to do it. I know when to do things because I am endowed with excellent spirit. Glory to God!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 6th July 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...