Search This Blog

Thursday 30 June 2022

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Song by Jakyln Carr

You're bigger than the universe
You're bigger than the sun and the stars
You're bigger than the things, oh my, oh my
That can tear me apart

… For I know great in all the earth
For I know great in all the earth, earth
You're bigger

… You're bigger than the problems I've faced
You're bigger than the disaster that I've seen
You're bigger, you're so much bigger Jesus
Than what this life may bring, oh Lord, yeah


Be unceasing in prayer [praying perseveringly];
1 Thessalonians 5:17 AMPC

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship honour and magnify you for you're my king

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Ancient of days thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for your word that upholds and strengthens me daily

Lord remove from me every weariness in the place of prayers

Father terminate every desires that wants to put a hold on my prayer life

Lord thank you for exposing things that were hidden and given me grace to overcome

Lord destroy all associations that wants to destroy my prayer life

Lord eliminate every desires that wants to reduce or ridicule my spiritual life

Lord destroy all evil utterance and deposit affecting my spiritual development

Lord whatever might have come my way that is overwhelming me in a negative way destroy them

Lord erase all evil ordinance written against your plans for my life

Father terminate all evil accusations and declaration manipulating against my destiny

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household erase the spirit of tiredness and downcast in any aspect of our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My faith is lifted up, I take a joyful leap because God is working in my life. My prayers have been answered, grace has found me and erased all disgrace and limitations. I have a new sound because Jesus is alive in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 30th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...