Search This Blog

Saturday 11 June 2022

Prayer From Isaiah 43:19-21

Song by Maverick City

Before I knew my name, before I drew a breath
He was making ways for me
Now and everyday, in each and every step
He is making ways for me

… When my heart is full of doubt
Feels like faith is running out
I've come too far to turn around
I know

… God will work it out
God will work it out
One thing I know
One thing I've found
God will work it out, woah
Oh, yes, He will
Oh, things are coming together

… Pushing past the fear, fighting to relief
He is making ways for me
And He won't let me down, never ever leave
He's still making ways for me

… When my heart is full of doubt
It feels like faith is running out
I've come too far to turn back 'round
I know (I know)

… God will work it out
God will work it out
One thing I know
One thing I've found
No, I know God will work it out
Oh, God will work it out


For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. The wild animals in the fields will thank me, the jackals and owls, too, for giving them water in the desert. Yes, I will make rivers in the dry wasteland so my chosen people can be refreshed. I have made Israel for myself, and they will someday honor me before the whole world.
Isaiah 43:19‭-‬21 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your wonderful name and give you all the praise due to you alone

Elohim thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

King of glory have your way in my life and magnify yourself in and through me

Ancient of days take preeminence over all that concerns me, let your name only be glorified

Abba do that which you alone are able to do in my life over all situations

Lord work out exceedingly abundantly above my human imagination that which you have promised and said concerning me

Father destroy every attributes of wickedness in and around me

Father whatever has been stagnant in my life today cause divine release and speed over them

Lord eliminate every work of darkness causing my heart to fear in any way

Lord arise over this nation, do a new thing, terminate tyranny in all aspects and let your name be glorified

Father in my household let there be a shout of praise, let our new songs burst out in Jesus name

Father erase all evil reports that is affecting my faith, give me a fresh and good news beyond my expectations

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let your divine power that cause divine elevation and promotion manifest in all that concerns us henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is working out all things together for my good. The master of the universe is making divine change occur in my life. He has exposed and disgraced the plans of the wicked. The prince of peace has released His peace upon my life. I am in a new season of divine and exceeding grace, God has done what no man can do for me in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 11th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...