Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 June 2022

Prayer from Ezekiel 33:6-7

Good Morning


Song by Nathaniel Bassey

You are Good, you are kind
You are more than these
I'm lost for Words trying to describe you
Elohim, El-elyon, Aleselewi
Your Greatness is all I see
There is nothing you cannot do
There's no mountain you cannot move
If you have said it
Then you will do it
Cause You have a Track record
Of keeping Words
And you're not about
To stop doing it now

… Olorun Agbaye oh (God of the Universe)
(You are Mighty oh)
Olorun Agbaye oh, oh
(You are Mighty oh)
Shebi iwo lo f'oju Orun (You use the heavens)
S'aso bora (as a cover)
Shebi eyin le f'oju Orun
(S'aso bora)
Olorun Agbaye oh,
(You are Mighty oh)


But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, he is taken away in and for his perversity and iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. So you, son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear the word at My mouth and give them warning from Me.
Ezekiel 33:6‭-‬7 AMPC


Prayer

Heavenly Father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Mighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace to be called your child

Abba, have your way in me and magnify yourself in and through me

Lord eternal thank you for making me your vessel and a Watchman unto many

Father, increase the zeal to stand in the gap and stand in your will in me

Lord, destroy every power that wants to bring down my faith in any way

I decree I will not fail in all my God given assignment in Jesus name

I conquer every risen opposition over my household and destiny in Jesus name

Father give me the utterance that will draw souls constantly to you in Jesus name

Lord never let me feel too important to be used by you in Jesus name

Lord almighty uproot every seige of darkness that has been in place even long before I was born in my lineage in Jesus name

I terminate evil ordinances that is waging war over my entire household

I break evil perpetrators and their plans that wants to manipulate my destiny and household in Jesus name

I decree I will not fail God, I will fulfill my purpose of creation in the land of the living

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, our lives are hidden in Christ, we will never be tools in the hands of the wicked in Jesus name

*Begin to decree over your household and community*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mighty God is doing wonders in my life. He is at work in and through me. He has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light. God has made me a Watchman, I am a chosen vessel, a peculiar person,a holy nation. I am set apart for His great and mighty works. I will not be driven by the perishable things. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. His name is Jesus, Glory to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 14th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...