Search This Blog

Monday 20 June 2022

prayer from Psalms 123:1-2

Good Morning

Song by Maverick in

Christ is my firm foundation
The rock on which I stand
When everything around me is shaken
I've never been more glad
That I put my faith in Jesus
'Cause He's never let me down
He's faithful through generations
So why would He fail now?

He won't
No, He won't, no, He won't
No, He won't

He won't, He won't, He won't, He won't
I've still got joy in chaos
I've got peace that makes no sense
I won't be going under
I'm not held by my own strength
'Cause I've built my life on Jesus
He's never let me down
He's faithful through every season
So why would He fail now? (Shout it out)


He won't
He won't
He won't fail
He won't fail

UNTO YOU do I lift up my eyes, O You Who are enthroned in heaven. Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master, and as the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the Lord our God, until He has mercy and loving-kindness for us.
Psalm 123:1‭-‬2 AMPC

Prayer

Thank you everlasting father for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lord thank you for your word that shines your light on my path

Lord thank you for your grace that is always sufficient for me

Father you are my firm foundation and I look up to you never let me be put to shame

Holy one of Israel remove from my life whatever will stand against your will for me

Lord eliminate every evil work contending against my destiny

I decree I will encounter the wonders of God this week in all areas

I cancel all evil report working against my life and family in Jesus name

I decree new doors of progress and breakthrough are opening for me

I decree I am moving into the level of the unstoppable henceforth in Jesus name

I decree the hands of God is cleaning all that needs to be cleaned in my life henceforth

I destroy all evil connection that wants to truncate my purpose in life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household, the lord is doing wonders in our lives henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in the mighty name of Jesus

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The hands of God is upon my life, I am shielded under the shadow of the almighty. The presence of God is upon me and all that I am. He is my ever present help. I will not be disappointed, disadvantaged, disgraced or discouraged in Jesus name amen *

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 20th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...