Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 June 2022

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 10:10

Song

Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Omnipotent Father of Mercy and Grace
Thou art welcome in this place
Lord in Thy presence there's healing divine
No other power can save Lord, but Thine
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Thou art welcome in this place 

If the ax is dull and the man does not whet the edge, he must put forth more strength; but wisdom helps him to succeed.
Ecclesiastes 10:10 AMPC


Prayer

Almighty father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father have your way in me like never before

Holy one of Israel take control over all that I do in Jesus name

Father fill me with divine wisdom and guidance

Lord give me clarity in all that I do henceforth in Jesus name

Lord  increase your truth and wisdom in me, never let me depend on limited human understanding

Father in all that I do let the spirit of excellence follow me

I come against every attributes of failure contending against my destiny in Jesus name

I decree the power and word of God is causing divine turn around in my life

I decree this is my season of elevation on all sides

I decree my life is acquiring divine speed over all that concerns me

I  decree the supernatural grace of God is working in my life

I decree no more rejection in my life, my life is filled with divine wisdom and favour henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we do not function by the understanding of man our life is exemplary life that brings glory to God always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have divine wisdom, I function under the divine ordinance of God. I do not walk or run this race of life alone. The power of God is fine-tuning all that needs to be fine-tuned in my life. I am blessed in all areas in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 22nd June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...