Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 June 2022

Prayer from Exodus 6:3

Song

Your name is Yahweh
Your name is Yahweh
You are miracle working God
Your name is Yahweh

I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty [El-Shaddai], but by My name the Lord [Yahweh–the redemptive name of God] I did not make Myself known to them [in acts and great miracles]. 
Exodus 6:3 AMPC

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship you and give all the praise due to you alone

King of kings thank you for being my king and lord

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me in all I do

Jehovah thank you for the knowledge of who you are that is instilled in my spirit soul and body

Lord thank you for the supernatural love that overshadows my existence on daily basis

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for me on Calvary

Lord your name is Yahweh, show your wonders in my life

Father concerning(mention) let me encounter miracle and newness in Jesus name

Lord remove from my life all limitation and delay in any area

Lord eternal uproot the source of shame, and regret from my destiny

Abba today let me encounter your grace and favour over all my desires

Lord as this month is coming to an end, let every unpleasant news or situation end

Father as the first half of 2022 is drawing close do not let my life or that of my loved ones end untimely

Lord that which seems unachievable before the end of the first half of this year that you have purposed for me to have, step in and grant them unto me

Lord whatever has encountered delay, that might cause further delay to my plans for 2022, let your mercy speak over them right now

Abba advocate for me in places I can or cannot speak for myself in Jesus name

I decree I will not bury I will not be buried, I will not gather to mourn and I will not be mourned in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grant us our heart desires beyond our imagination in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Elshadai for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The miracle working father is doing wonderful things in my life. The God that turns around all situation is at work in and through me. God is making amends where needed for me, protocols are breaking for my sake. I will never encounter delay or denial. The truth of God is unveiling greatness in my life, I am forever victorious and never a victim in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 28th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...