Search This Blog

Friday 10 June 2022

Prayer from Jeremiah 10:6-7

Song by Don Moen

There is none like You
There is none like You
There no one else
No one else can touch my heart like You do
And I could search
I could search for all eternity, Lord
And find, there is none like You

There is none like You, O Lord; You are great, and great is Your mighty and powerful name. Who would not fear You, O King of the nations? For it is appropriate and it is Your due! For among all the wise men of the nations And in all their kingdoms, There is none like You.
Jeremiah 10:6‭-‬7 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and magnify you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this amazing dawn and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings

Holy one of Israel there is none like you have your way in my life

Father thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning me and perfecting all that concerns me

Lord thank you for destroying the desires of the wicked over my life

King of glory thank you for your divine power that works wonders in my life daily

Father destroy all evil plans that is manipulating my joy in anyway

Father silence any opposition that has risen against my destiny physically or spiritually

I decree the wonder working power of God is at work in me and no power of enemy can truncate my destiny

I decree all evil report is totally negated in my life

I decree I will hear good news, I will give good news and my mouth will shout for joy

I decree every power that wants to condemn me either physically or spiritually is destroyed totally

I decree today new door is opened unto me and I live above the systems and dictates of the wicked

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, there is no evil report allowed in our lives and all that concerns us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am in a new season of great occurrence. My life is experiencing the chapter of favour, promotion and open doors in all areas. Evil plans are totally destroyed. I will never be disappointed, disadvantaged or disgraced. That which was said to be impossible, God has made it possible. A new door has been opened unto me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 10th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...