Search This Blog

Monday 13 June 2022

Prayer from Philippians 2:3-5

Song by Sinach

I worship you great I am
Lord you are you are mighty in this place 
And I worship you prince of peace
And you are the strong and breasted one
Lord I lift my hands in worship
As I sing praises to your name
I lift my hands in worship
As I sing praises to your name
I worship you, I worship you

Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
Philippians 2:3‭-‬5 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I bless your holy name and worship your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord I worship you, let my worship to you be a sweet smelling savour

Father increase the zeal to worship you and live according to your will in me

Father erase from my life every self and lip service in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my heart be sold out to you and your will

Father eliminate every orchestration of darkness that wants to subject my life under its control

Lord arise over my life and lineage, let your light shine on all parts and remove all darkness

Father increase the grace to serve you without holding anything back in me in Jesus name

Father eliminate every self gratifying attributes that puts me against your will from my life

Lord henceforth let my life be a mirror image of the love of Christ and life inspired by Christ in Jesus name

Father order my steps, do not let me be at the wrong place at the wrong time

Father raise a standard against every enemy that rise against me and the body of Christ as a whole

Lord grant me divine wisdom and inspiration so that all I do will bring glory and honour to you till I see you in glory

Father concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let your light shine above all darkness in and around us in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the lord is a strong tower in which I dwell in. The presence of God is alive inside of me and guiding me. My life is a living testimony of the great and mighty power of God. I am not limited by the visible things of this world. I function according to the divine plans of God almighty. Grace is forever sufficient for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 13th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...